
Well made, relatively heavy weight, no flaws, nice and shiny, good-looking. I was trying to find a smallish dinner spoon, and this is a bit larger than I'd had in mind (I know there are measurements on the page, which were helpful, but fractions of an inch can make a big difference). But they are fine, and what I really wanted was for the handles to fit into the little slots in our dishwasher's utensils basket, which they do. It's the little things....
I have plenty of silverware but i can't keep spoons in the drawer. I was looking for a reasonably priced nice set of spoons to replenish my set. I was very pleased with this set of tablespoons. Just the right size and very solid. They have a real nice shine too. Now im trying to figure out how to "lose" more of my current silverware so I can replace it too!
These are still new, so we'll see how long they hold up and I'll post again later.
Good weight, good size. My husband likes them - not too dainty and they don't bend easily.
very quick on order shipping the are of good design for the low price item you think about high end items sorry can't give file unless it is beyond expectations. but those I find good and of good product I rate a four which is technically a 5 if would want to think
Everything I was hoping for. Not one to do reviews but wanted to take the time on this because so many times you are disappointed with internet purchases and this was not the case with this product. I would highly recommend this product or this company based on my experience.

Feature Product
- VALUE PACK:12 Unique Royal Branded Stainless Steel Table Spoons. Great for get-togethers, restaurants, family dinners, formal or informal meals; Stylish design allows you to dine in style with friends and family; Modern design pairs well with your other flatware
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Professional grade 18/10 stainless steel spoons are rust & corrosion resistant, ensuring you will use it for years to come; Weighted for comfortable ergonomic fit, won't bend or warp; Heat resistant and dishwasher safe
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Dishwasher safe, won't lose its shine, and won't spot, rust, discolor, or pit; perfect for everyday use; Smoothly finished, no sharp edges; Safe and comfortable for both adults and children
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Unique modern wave design has clean stylish look that suits a casual meal as well as a fancy dinner; High shine mirror polished finish adds a sense of class and sparkle to your table and makes your meal just a bit more special; Retains high shine finish and will not fade over time
- PERFECT FOR GIFT GIVING: Makes a wonderful gift for weddings, showers, housewarmings and more; Spoons are individually wrapped in plastic sleeves to prevent scratching, and packaged in a sleek black gift box
Description
Royal 12-Piece Table Spoons Set - 18/10 Stainless Steel Dinner Spoons, Mirror Polished Flatware Utensils - Great Soup Spoons, Use for Home, Kitchen, or Restaurant (Curved Design)
Nice and simple - they are spoons. High quality, great value. Period.
Buy these spoons! These are the best spoons I have ever used. They are made with great quality and have held up to daily use for the last year perfectly. From soup to cereal they are comfortable and efficient. I love these spoons
I thought these were normal size spoons but they're sugar spoons which doesn't say that in the description. My son wanted to keep them because they were like kids spoons. I was a little disappointed because I was expecting them to be larger. Good quality.
Great size for soup
My husband loves them because they don't bend when he eats ice cream! I liked that they were functional and affordable while not looking cheap
