
Great price point! Beautiful mattress topper. Bed was hard as a rock. Now very comfortable with well made topper on top. Saved me from buying another mattress. Must have looked at and read reviews of 50+ mattress covers on several websites before purchasing this one. Quilted baffles strategically sewn to maintain shape and support. Elastic bands sewn to accommodate deep mattress with no slipping. If in doubt which one to choose, this product met my check list; washable, adequate filler, soft support, won't shift around when turning over in bed, great sewn construction, will accommodate deep mattress. Will order another for guest bedroom. Sold!!
OH MY GOD! its beautiful!! as soon as I was opening the zipper it wanted to pop out! I slept soo good, it was seriously like sleeping on a cloud all night!! finally a product that looks exactly like the picture. Thank you Royal Hotel for making this great topper.. Its about 2-3 inches thick probably more but I wasn't measuring because I jumped right in bed, Its so lush and gorgeous..will attach my pictures!
I purchased a King size bed set, and upon setup, my sleep was not as restful due to the firmness of the bed. Due to my back feeling like it was breaking every morning, I purchased the Royal Hotel bedding mattress topper. I now, don’t want to get out of bed, due to the pillow top feel of my bed. The straps at the corners guarantee no slipping. This is especially important to me because I’m 6’9” 300 lbs, so when I move during sleep, everything moves as well, not the case with this topper. I highly recommend this product
I ordered this topper for my daughter's dorm bed since school mattresses are notoriously firm. She loved it so much that I ordered two more for her brothers that are still at home. I would recommend this product to anyone that was looking for more comfort and cushioning for their mattress!
This is extremely plush and really amped up my Zinus memory foam mattress. I like the straps to hold it in place, but they are really tight and I already broke part of it. Still works and is worth it!

Feature Product
- Luxury down-alternative MATTRESS TOPPER provides gentle support and unbeatable Comfort
- Queen size 60x80 inches, filling with 600GSM, 65 Ounce 100% Down Alternative Fill
- Plush Fiber Microfiber Shell Cover. Hypo-allergenic, Allergy Free. Machine Wash
- 4 Anchor Bands to Hold Topper in Place and Fits All Mattress 8" - 18" in Thickness.
- Original when you Buy off "Royal Hotel" Manufacturer only !
Description
The ultimate in luxury! Our amazing Plush, overfilled Mattress Topper with Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Microfiber filling 600GSM. The result is a plush so luxurious and soft Mattress topper, you will believe you are truly sleeping over a cloud. Features a 4 Anchor Bands to hold topper in Place and A plush 100% Microfiber Shell that is Wrinkle free and easy care.
I was skeptical at first by reading other users reviews but decided to try this topper ( $69 for the king size). We have brand new king size mattress that is pretty firm. Previously we have tried 2" memory foam topper from Serta ($200) and that did not work for us very well. This product arrived on the second day after the order was placed. Nicely packed in the Amazon-branded box. Very light on the weigh. we have installed it on our bed right away and guess what, my wife fell asleep on it within 5 minutes. Very comfortable topper. We both woke up without back pain. Been using it for a week now and still loving it! The very good addition I highly recommend this topper.
Well worth it. We bought a firm latex mattress for the back support and this for the comfort. It was the perfect addition and definitely made a difference
When I flipped my mattress over, surprise, there was almost no padding on the bottom. A mattress pad with this on top of it more than makes up for it. It's very puffy but when put under pressure the stuffing compresses down to like a thin foam. It's basically filled with the same stuff in allergy free pillows. For me a better choice than foam because it can be washed.
This was a gift for my God Son. He was starting college and I heard that the mattress was not much in the comfort dept. He told me this topper was fantastic, he feels very comfortable on it.
Very nice. Bought a king size for a queen bed after reading comments that it runs small, but a queen will fit a standard queen. If you have pillow top mattress you should order a king. It makes my bed very comfortable. It is more like a pad than stopper as it's only about an inch thick, but I would buy it again.
