BlueSmart Mia (Pink) Smart Baby Feeding Monitor - Track & Analyze Baby's Feeding in Real-Time

No Comments

BlueSmart Mia (Pink) Smart Baby Feeding Monitor - Track & Analyze Baby's Feeding in Real-Time

BlueSmart Mia (Pink) Smart Baby Feeding Monitor - Track & Analyze Baby's Feeding in Real-Time

Wow. I just got my wife a baby!! We've been waiting for nine months and it was delivered one week early! That said, unboxing was difficult and we could not do it at home. In fact, we had to go to the hospital and it required several highly qualified personal to successfully remove her from her “packaging”. She's beautiful and very much gets 5 stars!! I wish there was a sixth star!

Our only issue, there's no manual. We looked everywhere. We even asked the doctors. Apparently, babies don't come with them. This means we're left to unlock the mysteries of this new "bundle of joy," on our own, and in a semi-conscious, sleep derived state that’s no easy task!

However, we found some answers when we stumbled upon Mia the other day! It's so awesome. It’s like we found chapter 28 of the missing manual – “How Much is My Baby Eating vs How Much Do You Think Your Baby is Eating!!!”

It's crazy, just taking that little pressure off our brains, helped us just enough to not worry about the other 2000 missing chapters of the “baby for dummies manual”.

Whomever designed this thing is a genius!! Maybe even the best designer in the world; it had to be someone with kids, probably a mom, you go girl!! It's a really beautiful thing. The pink color is really nice and I love that it looks like a flower, and it’s nice and soft. Our daughter really likes to stare at it too. I thought it shipped with a bottle that you’d have to use, but it doesn't, and that's great. What it is, is a cup like thing that you stick your favorite bottle in. We are still trying to find out what bottle our daughter likes best (that should be another chapter) and so far, Mia has worked on them all. Charging is a snap, and it even takes the guess work out of what temp is the formula…now, if this thing actually mixed the formula too…OMG that would be the best thing ever. I would give it 5 stars, but you have to tap the bottle to get a reading on the formula in the bottle. It’s not a big thing to do, but sometimes you forget, would be nice to have it just work automatically – not a deal breaker, like that dumb wipe warmer we got that warms the wipes just long enough to be cold by the time you actually use them – don’t get me started.

What's really fun is seeing what's happening with the feeding when I'm not around via the app. That will be really nice when we go back to work.

Ok. Too much time spent here. I'm sure there's something gross for me to wipe up with a room temperature wipe by now.

My baby girl is 5 months now and I hate I have to leave her for work. So I had really high hope when I saw the commercial, and it did not disappoint.

First of all, LOVE the design, beautiful shade of pink. It’s a rather novelty product, so we spent some time reading the instruction and played with it. It was quite easy to follow. We downloaded the app and activated the device as instructed. All pretty straightforward. And btw they have a short video on the website that explains all the features, which is pretty helpful. I also like the feeding schedule feature in the app a lot. You’ll get the feeding reminder from both the app and the device. 

So far, I think this product is pretty stable and easy to use. 
Things I like: 
* The app: there are so many things you can do in this app! For a working mom who spends 5 days a week away from her baby, it really saves me lots of time and energy to worry about if my baby is eating well. You even can check real time feeding! My nanny used to text me photos, but now since I added her as a caregiver in the app, she uploads all the photos to the notes page and its such fun to see my daughter’s own page with photos and milestones! 
* The hardware is washable: The waterproof feature makes it so easy to wash and clean. As you all know, milk does get sticky! 
* The LED indicators on the device which are easy to understand and not very techy. 

Things I feel can improve is that the volume measuring requires you to tap the bottle neck, which sometimes we forget. But since we usually prepare the same amount, so even we don’t tap it, the app still register it as you scheduled which it’s totally fine. Also you can tap the bottle neck after the feeding finishes, with whatever is left in the bottle, the app can still register the actual feeding amount. 

Overall I’m happy with this product and I would recommend new parents to give it a try. 


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Monitor the parts of baby feeding that matter most (temperature, amount, duration, angle)
  • Ensure optimal feedings
  • Be notified when to prepare for your next feeding
  • Enter feeding quantity vocally (amount)
  • Automatically sync feeding data to app via wi-fi (duration, temperature, angle)
  • Pairs with a free companion BlueSmart mia smartphone app

Description

Blue Smart mia is a smart bottle feeding system that tracks and analyzes your baby's intake and consumption patterns. A silicone smart sleeve that fits most bottles, Blue Smart mia alleviates anxieties surrounding baby feeding by tracking the amount of milk consumed by your little one and alerting parents and caregivers in real-time via an easy-to-use app. Blue Smart mia connects to Wi-Fi and allows multiple users to input feeding data on their smartphone via the app – so parents can track baby’s progress anytime, anywhere.



Get it Now