
This rug was such a great deal that I didn't mind taking a chance buying it, based on the mixed reviews. I'm glad I took a chance. This rug is perfect! We have hardwood floors so I purchased this to put in the corner of our family room for the kids to play on. Within seconds of placing it on the floor, the kids were already setting up their toys and have chosen to play there every time. The carpet is just the right thickness and very plush and high end feeling. I purchased the green and I would say the color is accurately depicted in the photos. I am so happy with this purchase I will be buying more for other areas of the house.
Almost the softest, but not quite. Not plush. And I would definitely recommend a non-slip mat (I put two yoga mats under it for non-slip and to make it more comfortable for laying on.).
I did think it would be darker. But it works just as well or better in my space.
Gorgeous colour. Fits perfectly with our decor. Nice quality too.
Bought the Teal color to help brighten the bedroom apartment. It was a little pricey but I went with it. It was totally worth it! It arrived quickly and far exceeds the quality of the green IKEA rug I bought for my living room (which I ordered online and was a shipping NIGHTMARE).
Bought the turquoise rug for my kitchen. At 1st I was apprehensive about the "shag" look in a kitchen...but as you can see, it looks great and enough support for your feet!

Feature Product
- SIZE: 20 inch x 31 inch | COLORS: Solid Sapphire | Made in Europe
- MOST DURABLE | ULTRA PLUSH and COMFY shag area rug that's SOFTER to the touch. ANTI-BACTERIAL Virtually stain-resistant make it Kid and Pet Friendly! NO Chemical Smell. Masterfully loomed in premium Belgium machines with QUADRUPLE TWISTED YARN for LONGER LIFE. Sturdy jute-backing ensures high durability for all kind of flooring. Any kind of rug pad will fit to this shag rug. Reliable long-lasting NON-ALLERGEN synthetic fiber. Prevent build-up of static underfoot as shag rug is ANTI STATIC
- PREMIUM CHOICE | A fitting accent and shag area rugs doormats for ANY room, Kitchen rugs and mats, Entryway rug, Hallway rugs, Bathroom rugs, rugs for Living room shag area rug, Nursery decor rug, Kids shag rugs, encompassing blended smooth relaxing color combinations which will match with any home decor. Stylish, trendy contemporary area rug. Making a prime decision about the size of your area; then this will be a proper choice for 18"x30", 20"x31", 2x3, 2x4 area.
- This shag rug is EASIER TO CARE to comparable shag rugs | Not to worry about our special yarn shag rugs. Immediately and gently remove excess liquid with a clean dry cloth or paper towel. Follow by blotting with a damp-washing cloth and a mild laundry detergent. Do not use bleach. Always blot the stain, do not rub. You may vacuum anytime you need to. Honestly, we do not recommend machine wash any kind of rugs
- CONCIERGE Service | We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a satisfying purchasing experience. Please contact us thru Amazon -> My Orders -> Contact. We will be more than happy to assist you with any order & product related questions you might have
Description
"BELLA SHAG RUGS" from MH10 by Maxy Home | A devoted and credible brand in area rugs you can trust. Chemical smell free. Kids and pets friendly. Antibacterial. Easier to maintain and clean comparing other rugs. 1.5 inch optimum pile is perfect for any of your furniture under gap clearance and free of anti-tripping. Kitchen rugs and mats, Entryway rug, Hallway runner rug, Bathroom rugs, rugs for Living room area rug, Nursery decor rug, Kids rug, Nursery, Kitchen rugs and mats. This design has more convenient area rugs and runners sizes available: 3x5, 5x7, 5 ft Round, 20x31" indoor doormat. Search at Amazon "Maxy Home Bella Shag Rugs" for other new colors and design options.
I have a neutral wall to wall and wanted to add some dashes of color to my living room to bring out the blues in the ocean paintings I had. This was perfect and the color was true to the picture. It looks like a nice quality and has a heavy backing to make it durable. I wish the shag was a bit deeper for a softer walk when barefoot, but for the money, it was a great buy. :)
The size fits perfectly in our nursery in front of the crib. I originally bought one that was 4 ft round and it looked way to small in front of the crib. This isn't necessarily the most luxurious carpet but considering the price and how uncommon the 5 ft round size seems to be, it's perfect. My dogs love it too which was the primary reason for needing a rug in our nursery.
As you can see prices for area rugs can be crazy expensive... when I purchased this product, my first factor was the unbelievable price. Then when I received the product, I was pleased to see the quality was great. And lastly, but most importantly, the response from the seller was fantastic. They were very prompt when I contacted them about my issue on a return because the rug wasn't big enough for my living room area I had decided to return it. But again the seller made this process very easy and showed that they are very much into customer satisfaction. Overall my purchasing experience was nice and smooth.
For the money this rug was a good deal. However, my son said it looked a little like a bathroom mat.
It's a great rug. Hasn't shed or anything, and it's super comfy. Easy to shake out too. Maybe don't purchase the green color if you're 420 friendly because uh... Once it falls in there it's gone bruh.
