Esnbia Shower System, Ceiling Brushed Nickel Shower Faucet Set with High Pressure 12" Rain Shower Head Set All Metal

No Comments

Esnbia Shower System, Ceiling Brushed Nickel Shower Faucet Set with High Pressure 12" Rain Shower Head Set All Metal

Esnbia Shower System, Ceiling Brushed Nickel Shower Faucet Set with High Pressure 12

 Sleek and modern looking. Metal parts feel heavy and substantial (not cheap plastic). I installed the system in my bathroom. In fact, I was amazed by the water pressure of the top shower and the shower wand, they have such powerful water pressure,I would buy this shower system again for my next bathroom.

Installed in a new renovation bathroom looks beautiful works great

We have had the shower for a month now. It is even better than I thought it would be. The box arrived with everything needed for the installation and the plumber had no problems installing it. The materials were heavy duty and substantial. When my wife took her first shower, she popped out of the bathroom and exclaimed "That was amazing". The water pressure on both the rain head and the shower wand were perfect. I will definitely buy that again when we do the other bathroom. We also love the sleek European design. It really helped create that spa atmosphere we were going for when we redid our bathroom. Great Product.

Great quality, beautiful shower system. We installed this in a new addition. Love it! Would definitely use this product for future remodels! Raycharm Customer Service is outstanding, even reached out to us to make sure we were happy with the product!

I purchased my first shower system in July 2018 for a bathroom remodel project. At the time, I was a little hesitant buying it based on a limited number of reviews, but was comfortable purchasing it on Amazon based on its favorable return policies. I had it installed by a professional and he used Pex water lines to connect the parts/system. I liked the product so much, I purchased 2 additional Esnbia shower systems based on the quality of the product. As other reviewers have noted, the brushed nickel is beautiful and the shower system is made with quality material and parts. The 12-inch shower head provides great water pressure and feels like you under a waterfall.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The shower system include: 12 inch Square rain shower head(304 stainless steel), handheld shower head(Brass), 10 inches ceiling shower arm(Brass), 1.5M shower hose(304 stainless steel),shower holder(Brass), shower mixer valve(Brass)
  • This shower set made of high quality metal.The brushed nickel and brass combination are non-corrosive and give an elegant look to any bathroom .
  • 12 inches square rain shower head and handheld shower head increases the water pressure by 100%,offer consistent powerful shower even under low water pressurewe guarantee that this will bring you an unexpected high water pressure
  • Brushed nickel finish offers a sleek look shower kit, ensuring corrosion resistance and durable
  • Our shower faucet set provides 5 years warranty. Our friendly support team are on hand to take care of you, and if for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will provide you with a full refund.

Description

Type:Shower Faucet set Style:Modern Finish:Brushed nickel Mounting type:Ceiling Rain Shower Head Material:304 Stainless Steel Handheld Shower Material:Brass Handheld Shower Bracket Holder Material:Brass Handle Material:Zinc Alloy Rain Shower Head Size:12 inches Shower Arm Length:16 inches Shower Arm Material:304 Stainless Steel Hand Shower Hose Length:59 inches Package Includes: -1 x 12-Inch Square Rain Shower Head -1 X shower mixer valve control -1 X Handheld Showerhead -1 X 1500mm 304 Stainless Steel shower Hose -1 X 16 inches shower Head Arm -1 X Hand Shower Bracket Holder 5 YEARS WARRANTY -Our shower head provides 5 years warranty. Our friendly support team are on hand to take care of you, and if for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will provide you with a full refund, no questions asked.



This thing looks and operates just like the Kohler equivalent, but without the hideous four-digit price tag. The 5-year warranty is comforting. If anything goes wrong with any of the components they say they will promptly send out replacement parts for free. My favorite thing about this unit is the pressure sensing valve - no more getting scalded when someone flushes a nearby toilet! The wand has plenty of pressure and is perfect for bathing the fur-babies. I could not be happier with how it all turned out.

I love this! Looks great. Sprayer is long and easy to switch between shower head and hand sprayer. Great price to have everything included!

Just had this installed in my new bathroom and I love it! It’s like showering in a warm blanket the way the water covers you. Love that I can use either the shower head or hand held together or separate. Great quality and very sturdy.

This dual shower system with showerhead and hand shower was purchased for a master bath remodel job. The new shower faucet came with everything needed including valve, diverter, wand, hose, and wall bar. Price was very reasonable and the brushed nickel finish looks good. Commercial quality. Looks and works great!

 So far I love this shower head. It is exactly as presented. I love the wide flow of water that covers me completely while showering. I love that it is thin and like it says, it doesn't have a huge reservoir that holds water and then drips out after showering. There is plenty of water to shower with a great flow. It also comes in a larger size but this 12 inch size is great too. Happiness.

Get it Now