
Always interesting
My favorite guilty pleasure
I have read other mags like OK, Star, US Weekly, and they all do a good job of covering celebrity gossip, but Life & Style Weekly focuses more on celebrity style and fashion, which I LOVE. And they tell you how to get the celebrity look for less. By far my favorite magazine out of all the tabloid mags.
My daughter enjoys reading this magazine and she loves keeping up with the current events of all the stars and their lives!
Complete trash. Perfect.

Feature Product
Description
Life & Style Weekly magazine is a lifestyle magazine that highlights Hollywood's timeliest trends and helps readers incorporate trending celebrity style into their lives. "The Week In Style" gives you a report on the week's trends, celebrity face-offs to see who wore the hottest new outfits best, and a photo montage of the best-dressed stars to inspire for your own style. And if you're into following the hottest Hollywood gossip, Life & Style Weekly has you covered there, too!
I personally don't read this magazine (unless it's in arms reach and I'm extremely bored), however, as a gift it's great. My wife loves this stuff.
I have two small problems with this product, both aren't the publisher's fault. First, make sure to change the name to HER name, not yours. Secondly, I thought this would curb her impulse gossip mag purchasing... not even close. That will never stop.
Not one of the top two but it is fine for frivolous reading. It is a weakness of mine so I enjoy.
This magazine is great at keeping your wife occupied while you watch MythBusters. Lot's of useless information about people I don't care about. Perfect.
I absolutely love this magazine!! It's got great gossip, wonderful fashion, and interesting beauty tips. I live by their beauty tips. I especially like the articles they often write, regarding what a woman needs at each stage of their life, to remain radiantly beautiful.
I love this magazine because it keeps me up on celebrity gossip, and it lets me know what to wear, where to get it, and where to get it cheaper! I wish that a subscription wasn't so much $ though. I used to pick one up at the grocery store once a month, but they don't sell it in my new state (just moved). I'll keep looking.
