Cobble Pro Premium Handcrafted Slim Fit Wallet Leather Phone Case Cover with Credit Card Holder ID Slot Compatible with Apple iPhone Xs/iPhone X 5.8" [Wireless Charging Compatible], Black

No Comments

Cobble Pro Premium Handcrafted Slim Fit Wallet Leather Phone Case Cover with Credit Card Holder ID Slot Compatible with Apple iPhone Xs/iPhone X 5.8" [Wireless Charging Compatible], Black

Cobble Pro Premium Handcrafted Slim Fit Wallet Leather Phone Case Cover with Credit Card Holder ID Slot Compatible with Apple iPhone Xs/iPhone X 5.8

I order a new one of these about every year. Same case, the leather does start to get rough from going in and out of your pocket. No fault of the material or product just wear and tear that is unavoidable. Absolutely love this case, before I found it I was going through cases about ever 3-4 months so this one is way better quality than others I have tried. I can fit 4 cards in, does make for a tight fit and can be hard to get out. I generally carry 3 (2 cards and my ID) It is super tight when you first get it so 3 cards can be hard at first but it will stretch and give just a little making it easier. With that said it still stays tight enough my cards will not fall out if I go down to just 2.

I can not say enough good things about this product or company I hope they continue making these cases because I do not want to switch to a different one.

The case it soft to the touch, yet strong. Plus it feels great in your hands. Doesnt slip not add bulk to your phone. With cards inside the sleeves the wireless charging is spotty(depending of the cardtype).

Bought this because I kept losing wallet. Problem solved! It’s a very nice,elegant, sturdy case.

Best phone case! Has lasted a long time too

Great fit thin yet protective


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FINEST QUALITY: Crafted with exceptional synthetic leather and polycarbonate materials to create the most premium feeling phone case. Microfiber inner lining has an amazing touch and protects your phone from scratching
  • PRACTICAL POCKETS: Dual back pockets allow you to store your cards and cash with your phone. Keep all your valuables together for better convenience and replace your wallet with just one item
  • COMPLETE PROTECTION: Raised edges around the case will prevent direct screen to surface contact, negating all potential cracks and scratches. Fully absorb shocks from drops and bumps with the addition case
  • FULL ACCESS: Precise cutouts allow for complete access to all ports, features and buttons, so your original phone user experience will not be compromised
  • STYLISH LIGHT DESIGN: Modern and stylish design will take the look of your phone to a new level. Stand out from the crowd with the most elegant and sophisticated phone case on the market. Thin and lightweight nature will also add minimal bulk and weight to the phone. Note: Compatible with iPhone X / XS only

Description

Package Includes:

  • 1 x Premium Leather Back Cover Phone Case Compatible with Apple iPhone X / XS
Compatibility:
  • Compatible with Apple iPhone X / XS
Product Description:
  • FINEST QUALITY: Crafted with exceptional leather and polycarbonate materials to create the most premium feeling phone case. Microfiber inner lining has an amazing touch and protects your phone from scratching
  • PRACTICAL POCKETS: Dual back pockets allow you to store your cards and cash with your phone. Keep all your valuables together for better convenience and replace your wallet with just one item
  • COMPLETE PROTECTION: Raised edges around the case will prevent direct screen to surface contact, negating all potential cracks and scratches. Fully absorb shocks from drops and bumps with the addition case
  • FULL ACCESS: Precise cutouts allow for complete access to all ports, features and buttons, so your original phone user experience will not be compromised
  • STYLISH LIGHT DESIGN: Modern and stylish design will take the look of your phone to a new level. Stand out from the crowd with the most elegant and sophisticated phone case on the market. Thin and lightweight nature will also add minimal bulk and weight to the phone
  • WIRELESS CHARGING SUPPORT: Use the wireless charging function even when this case is installed. Enjoy the convenience of wireless technology without needing to remove this stylish leather case. Note: Placing credit cards, debit cards, etc. in the case's pocket may interfere with the wireless charging function
  • Color: Black
  • Note: Compatible with iPhone X / XS only



The case is exactly what I expected.

Very Good

love it

Awesome

Exactly as advertised and it fit my iPhone XS perfectly.

Get it Now