BrexLink USB C to USB C Cable 6.6ft(2 Pack), USB 2.0 Type C Cable Fast Charge Braided Nylon for Google Pixel 2/2 XL/3/3XL, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro 2018, Nintendo Switch, Samsung S8/S8+ S9

No Comments

BrexLink USB C to USB C Cable 6.6ft(2 Pack), USB 2.0 Type C Cable Fast Charge Braided Nylon for Google Pixel 2/2 XL/3/3XL, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro 2018, Nintendo Switch, Samsung S8/S8+ S9

BrexLink USB C to USB C Cable 6.6ft(2 Pack), USB 2.0 Type C Cable Fast Charge Braided Nylon for Google Pixel 2/2 XL/3/3XL, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro 2018, Nintendo Switch, Samsung S8/S8+ S9

This is by far the best cord I have ever charged a phone with, going back 15 years. After months of use and abuse the connectors are solid and fit snugly. The braided cord shows no signs of wear at all. This is the only USB-C cable I will be buying in the future

Need to buy a few more of these. The materials really nice and rugged. just an all-around great USB cable I really do like it, it's going to last.

Impressed It came with 2 cables and a cute leather strap its long which makes me happy and looks hard enough to stand my puppy bites 😊

This cable is exactly what's described - a high speed braided cable that does the job really well. I'm very pleased with how solid the braided nylon makes the cable feel, and the usb-c connects tightly to my device. If you're considering this cable, make the purchase. You won't be disappointed.

Thumbs up on ths sturdy charging cable. Great replacement for Macbook Pro charging purpose.

One thing keeps annoying me its apple's cable always kink near the strain relief. This is what I want to highlight about this cable - I love this braided cable and they look nice. And, based on other braided cables I have had no issues connecting my Google Pixel 2 XL and through this cable to my USB-C MacBook Pro. I would recommend to get this sturdy cable as a replacement for the original apple cable.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • [Military Grade Materials]:The materials of cable are military grade materials.The ultra-durable nylon braided jacket and seamlessly molded joints provide superior resistance to breakage.
  • [Durable & Tangle-Free Design]: Features an ultra-durable nylon-braided jacket with a bend lifespan of 9000+ and seamlessly molded joints.
  • [Universal Compatibility]: Connect USB Type-C enabled devices (MacBook Pro, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7 etc.) with standard USB Type-C 2.0 enabled devices and accessories (smartphones, car/wall charger, multi-port adapters etc.)
  • [Reversible Design]: Special reversible USB Type C to USB Type C user-friendly design helps you insert the connector in the right way all the time. No more wondering which way faces up when plugging it in.
  • [Warranty]: We provide this 6.6ft nylon braided USB c cable with extended 24-Month Warranty and friendly customer service.

Description

LASTEST TREND OF USB INTERFACE (USB-C to USB-C 2.0) Safe & Reliable Built with a standard 56KΩ resistor and 23 AWG wire core to ensure safe charging to a maximum current of 3.0A. Manufactured in accordance to USB Type-C specifications version 1.1. Reversible Connector User-friendly design allows you to plug into all USB-C Compatible devices without worrying about the connector/port orientation. Durable & Tangle-Free Nylon-Braided Design Covered by a premium nylon-braided jacket. Durable build to withstand heavy usage and maintain optimal performance. Compatibility MacBook Pro Asus ZenFone 4, 4 Pro, 3 Zoom, 3 Deluxe 5.5, 3 Deluxe, 3 Ultra, 3 BlackBerry KEYone, DTEK60 BLU Vivo 6, Energy XL, Vivo 5, Vivo XL Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel C HP Elite x3, Spectre x2, Spectre x360 4K, Spectre x360 HTC U11, U Play, U Ultra, 10 Evo, 10 Lifestyle, 10 Huawei Mate 9, P9 Lenovo ZUK Z2 LG V30, Q8, X Venture, G6, G5 SE, G5, V20, Nexus 5X, LG Pad III 10.1 FHD Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 950 Dual SIM, Lumia 950, Surface Book Motorola Moto Z2 Force, Moto Z2 Play, Moto M, Moto Z, Moto Z Force, Moto Z Play Nintendo Switch Nokia 8, N1 OnePlus 2, 3, 3T, 5 Samsung Galaxy Note8, S8 Active, Note FE, S8+, S8, C5 Pro, C7 Pro, A7, A5, A3, C9 Pro, Note7, Tab S3 9.7, Galaxy Book, Notebook 9 Pro Sharp Aquos S2, Z2 Sony Xperia XZ Premium, L1, XA1 Ultra, XA1, XZs, XZ, X Compact XiaomiMi Mix ZTE ZMax Pro, Axon 7 ...and many more USB 2.0/3.0 compatible devices!



We just got a Pixel 3 phone, and needed longer cables than what came with it. This set of 2 is 2 meters long, and good quality for fast charging

Works well right out of the package is the reason for 5 stars. Looks super retro and has a leather clip for packing is another 5 stars. I got the six foot length and love it.

I bought this for specific application - longer C USB cable that will deliver RAPID CHARGING with Google Pixel 2 XL ... and it did! Product delivers RAPID CHARGING with Google Pixel 2 XL! Too bad, Google will not offer longer cable than 3F for their adapter, this fill that void greatly. Additionally, the cables looks SOLID (well made/constructed), aesthetically pleasing, fits tightly and has cable management feature.

I trust this company. I've been several of my cables from them. Every single cable has been reliable. I have tried other brands that have been defective.

Totally recommend.

Used this cable to replace a pixel charging cable. The original was failing to connect charger to phone. I've used two for several months and one starting having issues, but I flipped the opposite ends and issue went away. So I'm not that fully confident about the quality of the connectors. The braided cord is not soft. It's stiff and still has the kinks of it's original folds as it was packaged.

Get it Now