Z-joyee Casual Purse Fashion School Leather Backpack Shoulder Bag Mini Backpack for Women & Girls,Cerise

No Comments

Z-joyee Casual Purse Fashion School Leather Backpack Shoulder Bag Mini Backpack for Women & Girls,Cerise

Z-joyee Casual Purse Fashion School Leather Backpack Shoulder Bag Mini Backpack for Women & Girls,Cerise

Beautiful! The white came more like a very light cream or off white, but I'm not complaining! Fits many things inside! I have anxiety and I carry a stuffed bunny with me around to calm me and I'm so glad I have a backpack it can actually fit him inside! Great Backpack ✨

Just received this backpack, Black #3. I wanted a small backpack that was large enough to fit my computer. I have a dell xps13 (measuring 12 x 8") and it fits inside perfectly (the flap covers it and can close). The leather is shiny, but not too plastic looking, which I was worried about. This one also comes with way more pockets than I thought, see images. There are two small side pockets, a big magnetic button front pocket, and a small zipper on the back. In the main compartment there are two small sleeves for your phone, etc like most purses have. There's also a small divided area that's flanked by two more zippered pockets! I wouldn't necessarily call this a mini backpack, but it's definitely the exact compact size to fit my laptop and still have room for a few other things.
I have not worn this out yet, so I can't speak to its durability, but so far I like it!

This purse is super cute, and really functional. It's quite big and could possibly fit a change of clothes, depending on the type of clothes. I love that it has the zippers on the side, which aren't pockets, they're there to help open up the purse top while trying to look for something. This one has pockets on the inside, which are always a welcome attribute, so you don't have to scrounge around for your phone or wallet in the main part. The back has a medium size, zipper pocket on the back, which I really like. It gives me the security to keep my valuables against my back, and not in the main part. This is handy if you're at like a festival or something where there's tons of people and you're worried about people grabbing stuff out of your pack. The reason I gave it 4 stars, instead of 5, is because of the material. If it weren't advertised as leather it definitely would have gotten 5 stars. The material isn't any kind of leather or faux leather I've seen before, and not what I was expecting. It's more of a vinyl look to it. Still cute though, just not as described.

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest opinion.

I got this for a trip to Germany. I used it on the plane and during touring the country. It is off white, rahther than white. (See photo comparing to my everyday bright white bag.) I had a small wallet, two glasses cases, some meds, portable charger, cords, a book, an iPad mini, tissues, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, and a few other odds and ends. I also tucked a light weight cardigan in it most of the time. It all fit just fine. I found that the pocket on the back, where the straps are, is too small for my iPhone 7. I did keep my room key in it though. The pull cords became easier to use over time. And the two zippers down the front are to make the opening at the top bigger, they are not pockets. I liked that it was stiff material, because I didn't want it to look like a sac when not super full. It was fairly comfortable on my shoulders. I was able to just use one shoulder for sometimes easily. The snap closer held tight with the magnet when connected, but it is a little tricky to get them to connect, especially when not full. I did get a stain on it, I haven't been able to wash it off. I looked at a lot of bags for the trip, I'm happy with this choice. I'll use it again when traveling.

I cant say enough about this bag! I love it!! Looks amazing, feels amazing wears amazing!! 😍 thank you for this great buy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High quality PU leather, smooth and delicate texture, durable in use. It's a beautiful and simplistic design leather drawstring closure backpack
  • There are 3 pockets inside of the backpack: One zippered side pocket (6.3" width x 4" deep),two open-top pockets (4.5"x 3.5" and 4.5"x 3.5") The back has a medium size zipper pocket, big enough to fit standard size smart phone
  • Top opening is expandable with the 2 side zipper and it's approximately 12.5" wide with side zippers unzipped or 9" wide with side zippers zipped
  • Adjustable strap Length: 37" fully extended, 21" Shortened
  • It is quite roomy and plenty of space to carry all you daily essentials. It is advertised as a girl's schoolbag however it is stylish and roomy enough for various ages. This bag is the perfect size to carry around everything you could need for a little day trip to an amusement park or the city.

Description

Brand: Z-joyee
Material: PU leather
Backpack Dimension: 24*30*16cm/9.45*11.8*6.3in (W*H*D)
Function: Backpack
Interior: 1 x main pocket, 1 x zipper pocket, 2 x mini pocket
Weight: 24.7oz

Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
Please allow 0.3"-0.9" in size error due to manual measurement.
In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, please kindly confirm the size carefully before buying.



This bag far exceeded my expectations.
1. The colour is more of a dark blush pink which I was extremely thankful for.
2. I thought the material would be stiff but it's actually quite the contrary, it has more of a soft leathery feel.
3. The size is another plus. I thought it would have been too small to put anything of substance in but it holds alot. Went out to the beach and everything could fit i.e; towel, swim suit, shorts, change of clothes, lotion, deodorant, body spray and my glasses case. I think that's a whole lot.
I would definitely buy this again.

I needed a purse that I could use while on crutches and this is perfect. It isn't too big or too small. It's got nice pockets inside for easy access to the things I need quickly like keys. The zipper pocket on the outside is also useful. It's a very sharp looking bag and I have gotten several compliments.

I have reviewed this product after exactly 1.5 years of use. I am a girl who personally prefers backpacks over handbags. This casual purse by Z-joyee is the perfect answer for my needs. It is cute, stylish, kind of like a small backpack which is big enough to carry my phone, wallet, selfie stick, a small bottle of water, my make up essentials, a few small snack bars, a travel diary and even a pair of extra clothing (light weight clothes) during my day trips. I do travel a lot and hence this bag comes really handy. I can easily fit this in my suitcase too in case I'm not in a mood to carry it on flights. I got this back when I was a student and the price did fit my budget. During my 1.5 years of usage, I have cold washed this at least 4 - 5 times and it still looks as good as new. I was worried about the off white color getting dirty but that never happened. Even now all the zips are in perfect condition and I still love this bag. My favorite go to casual bag for most of my travels! Good quality, durable and perfect value for your money!

LOVE this backpack. I bought it for my trip to cancun and it endured the humidity, the hiking, being filled with everyone’s camera’s and beach things, and still the day to day outings I use it for now. It looks great, has not fallen apart in the slightest. 100% recommend.

Have any idea how hard it is to find the perfect purse for everyday use? Yeah that bad. So imagine finding something online that I never saw in any retail outlet. I typically have only beige and black in my collection so this was a wild, exciting choice for me. Azure blue with gold accents and NOT leather?? Yikes what a bold decision and I did not even review the return policy, what is next dear reader?

The design of the bag is unique with many pockets, zippers, handles and closures. It has taken me a few months to work out the ease of access for priority items and to reduce plunge time. I have absolutely NO patience for not being able to locate my lip gloss! Hence, I buy different colored small containers for mints, nail clippers, creams, medications, makeup, etc. It helps to find things fast especially with the mini-flashlight. The two side zippers allow expansion for holding bigger items but I prefer the slimmer look.

The most difficult adjustment was the material, plastic (OOPPS, I mean PU leather rofl) made in China where all the great quality derives, sigh.

Get it Now