Decor Wonderland Angel Frameless Wall Mirror, Large

No Comments

Decor Wonderland Angel Frameless Wall Mirror, Large

Decor Wonderland Angel Frameless Wall Mirror, Large

This mirror is lovely. We just remodeled a bathroom and we're very happy with our choice.

This is even more beautiful than I thought it would be! Very nice for the money!

I worried that I had mismeasured and that this would be too big for the space over my vanity. But it fits very well. The rounded shape at the top and the decorative curved feature suggest Art Deco lines. I chose a light to go over it that also curves and the effect is quite “dressy.” I’m enjoying it a lot. It was as simple to install as hanging a large painting.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Crafted of thick, strong 3/16 glass and metal
  • Double coated silver backing with beveled edges
  • Mounting hardware included, comes ready to hang Horizontally only
  • Great for bathroom mirror, vanity mirror, living room mirror or bedroom mirror
  • Size on short side is 26 3/8" .5" bevel all the way around; 0.75" u groove; 2.75" space from top you groove to top of mirror

Description

Place the angel large frameless wall mirror in any room to add a chic contemporary feel. This large frameless wall mirror features a beveled curved design. With no frame this mirror makes it easy to match with any color decor in your home.



Get it Now