Minnie Mouse Bowtique 16 oz Plastic Party Cup, Party Supplies

No Comments

Minnie Mouse Bowtique 16 oz Plastic Party Cup, Party Supplies

Minnie Mouse Bowtique 16 oz Plastic Party Cup, Party Supplies

We love these cups in my household. Each birthday the birthday girl gets one to match her theme. Our oldest cup like this is 6 years old and the paint is still good. I do have to say the quality of the paint has deteriorated over the last few that I have bought (bought at Walmart for $0.98 as extras to have around the house). On two of my more recent cups the paint has already started to come off with frequent cup use over the course of a year. I have not had this Minnie Mouse one long enough to determine the quality of the paint, I hope that it is more like our original cups. I am going to wash this one gently (rise then top rack in the dishwasher) to help it keep its print.

For Minnie Mouse lovers, you can't go wrong

Great cup! Sturdy and looks great in our party bags. Cheaper on Amazon than the dollar store! The kids loved it!

this was a great giveaway for my daughter's party. I gave these out and had a bowl of candy next to it so they can fill it up.

Fun. Could probably find in Walmart but haven't so far. Granddaughter loves it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1 reusable plastic cup
  • Holds 16 oz.
  • Dishwasher safe, top rack only
  • Pretty and pink party cup features Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck from Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
  • Perfect as a party favor, gift, favor cup, or goody bag stuffer for a kid's birthday party or Minnie Mouse themed party
  • Wash thoroughly before using. Not recommended for boiling hot liquids or microwave ovens. Dishwasher safe - Top rack only. BPA-Free.

Description

Does your birthday girl love Minnie as much as Mickey does? Throw her a Minnie's Bow-tique birthday bonanza! American Greetings offers a wide selection of Disney Junior's Minnie Mouse Bow-tique party supplies, party favors, birthday decorations, tableware and invitations - now available on Amazon!.



A bit small, but great for goodie bags or kids

Daughter loves it

Good Price , Good Quality

Great for giveaways at birthday party.

Very nice

Get it Now